Re: [seul-edu] test of new streaming server

Really Good!

I use a Dell Inspiron with a i810
( from the logs:
i810: Intel ICH2 found at IO 0x1840 and 0x1c00, IRQ 5
i810_audio: Audio Controller supports 6 channels.
ac97_codec: AC97 Audio codec, id: 0x8384:0x7600 (SigmaTel STAC????)
i810_audio: only 48Khz playback available.
i810_audio: AC'97 codec 0 Unable to map surround DAC's (or DAC's not
present), total channels = 2
)

Congratulations.

What is the softtware you use to do that, and where could I find some info
about how to implement that?

(It happens that some of my friends is building a company doing streaming and
I'd like to understand more about the technology because I'm tired of
listening a talk about Mac :)

Marc