Re: [seul-edu] unsubscribe

On Thursday 04 April 2002 12:17, you wrote:

> =====
> Linux - because the best things in life are free.The Huddersfield Linux
> User Group - www.hud.lug.org.uk

I'll be unsubscribing in a few days, too. I am not willing to pay Yahoo
serious folding money for something so simple as email service. It's bad
enough that they market my address ... I shan't pay them to do it.

Before I leave, though, I will be subscribing under my new address on my own
mail server. Life will go on ... without Yahoo.

:-)
Bill
( I don't need them for news, am not intersted in sports and couldn't care
less about music charts. :-))