Re: [seul-edu] Reflexions on a KDE-Edu program

Anne-Marie,

It is a very interesting concept.

To me, the most important in your case would be to define the data
format.
If you create it open using a file description like XML, it will be
possible for others to extend/reuse your data and thus more people will
potentially be interested in maintaining this.

For example many people like web interface and because they are
multi-platform, Linux user can access them.

This is also an oportunity to share our data between kde edu and
gcompris.

Best Regards,
Bruno.