Re: [seul-edu] MS targeting schools for software audits...

As part of the School License Agreement version 3.0 on Microsofts website
you must purchase a license for any computer that has the potential to run
Microsoft software. OS or Office.

Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721