Re: [seul-edu] Re: enterprise/school/government-wide agreements

Is magic school bus written by M$

 I think we  need to petition these companies,   set up a part of the
Linuxjournal wish list or put something on school forge, that is similar  and
tell everyone to vote,  get a few thousand votes, then e-mail these companies
and get them to look at the wishlist,  and more importantly how much people
are willing to pay,  even better,  let them know about transgamning as this
should reduce costs as they could use WineX to actually convert the software,
perhaps some good coders could volunteer to do it for them,  they can still
sell it as a normal product,  i.e commercial only it's for Linux,  hence
reducing costs by a large amount,  The technology is now in place and
improving to port stuff over now,  I think corel word perfect is using WineX
for the Linux version.

Just an idea,

paul