Re: [seul-edu] New projects page

On Friday 26 April 2002 15:56, Douglas Loss wrote:
- - - snip - - -

> If we later get
> the educational support materials for LUGs project going, we can put a
> link to its page there too.

Hi:  How hard would it be to add the page at this point?  I'm thinking a page
that would let LUG's post an acknowledgement that they are on board with this
project.  If the page were there, as the active perl users' group in Reno,
we'd sign up.  Maybe it could be a simple form that says fill in LUG and
email address.  Someone could follow up to confirm a personal contact, and
they'd be posted to the list.  This would tie in well with a momentum builder
and marketing strategy, maybe?
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV