Re: [seul-edu] Re: Unified Front... blame server, meta-distro

> > We should be able to offer either a support CD for most major distributions,
> > or a CD (set) for at least a few of the major ones which is complete (ie,
> > cram it into a bare machine and wind up with an education-centred workstation
> > or server).
>
> The first idea is what I'm shooting for.  There are enough people
> making distros, and some are even doing just what you've mentioned
> about education-centered workstations and servers.  If we created yet
> another one, it would likely be lost in the noise.  But a support CD
> that could be used with most distros would be much more useful, and
> more likely to be noticed.

I will do everything and help out all I can to make sure that your ISO is
compatible with Blue Linux =). Anything I can help with let me know

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the following
communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies,
electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this communication