Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Re: ISO]

Stephen C. Daukas wrote:
> At 08:31 AM 4/28/2002, Matt wrote:
>
>> I am speaking for Red Hat here.  I'm the tech coordinator for an
>> education pilot program here in North Carolina.  I was just hired last
>> week to fill this role.  I'm a newbie to education, but most
>

> Hi Matt!
>
> Do you report to Peter C.?
>
> Steve

No, I ended up in marketing (wheee!) under Emily Ball.  It isn't
education in the sense of Red Hat training classes (although there is
some of that) it is education in the sense of K-12 and pre-K schools.
Our pilot program is getting some Linux initiatives off the ground here
in North Carolina, and we're hoping to expand past that -- we've already
been talking with the folks in Oregon about their licensing situation.
Essentially, I'm here to learn the tech side of getting Linux into
schools and to help with that.

Matt

--
Matt Drew