[seul-edu] Guide to donated computers, the M$ Way

Hi:  Have you noticed the terrible injustice that M$ has done to the
concept of donated computers?  Your site lists it high on the news.
Seul.org, or its' mail list, seul-edu@seul.org is preparing a
clarification for libraries, schools, nonprofit organizations, and other
educational resources around our communities, throughout the world.  In
the meantime, would you be willing to update your site to reflect a
clarification on this issue? If so, please contact me for a copy of a
suitable draft.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV