From: "Eric Rusten" <erusten@smtp.aed.org>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 11:32 AM
Subject: [seul-edu] Brazil's FUST Program

I wonder if you could provide me with information about the current
state of Brazi's FUST program.  I have been asked to write a short
paper on FUST for a conference in Africa dealing with ICTs for
education. The people organizing this event are very interested in the
FUST program.

Thanks!
Eric Rusten