Re: Ssoftware Page

One of the best user admin bits of software I have seen for linux is
KMuser.

I am working on implimenting NIS in this computer lab (compiling xpaint
while I type this...).  After NIS is up, the lab tech will be able to
modify users via KMUser without having to wait until cron duplicates the
passwd and shadow password files (via ssh/sftp).

Unfotunatly NIS+ is not ready for primetime on linux, so I am blocking
NIS at the router and using plain NIS (no encryption...).

here is the URL:

http://members.tripod.de/~kdm

		Harry