gbook approaching 0.1

i've been hacking for a few hours now, and i think i'm closed to a 0.1
release of gbook (my gnome gradebook in cvs under the case-sensitive
module-name "GBook"). interested parties may want to look at it.

i haven't yet decided which features it will need before i can call it 1.0,
but i will say it will at least have to support more than one file being
open at a time (if anyone is good with gnome-mdi, please email me).

--
Justin Maurer                                justin@linux.hypnotic.org
IFT Systems, Inc.                            http://linux.hypnotic.org