Re: New educational app

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> I looked at the site briefly, and it looks as though this engine might be
> very useful.  The OpenClassroom people should look into it.  For right now,
> I'd like the teachers on the list to look at it and give us your first
> impressions of it.  We'll probably end up inviting the development team to
> join our discussions here.

Hi everyone,

I agree. This looks very interesting. It's very impressive work by these
students. For those of you who may not have heard of it, ThinkQuest
(http://www.thinkquest.org/ is a technology competition for students who
work mostly with Web sites and such.

I've been thinking lately about how I could implement some of these same
features into my Web site at school. I've been developing in Zope which
would handle some of these things very well.

At the very least, I'd be interested in getting more information.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/