Re: roster.seul.org?

On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:44:40 -0700, jim@mercury.laney.edu wrote:

> I think I would like to take advantage of the domain for roster, if just for
> the benefit that I can edit what goes onto the Current Projects area for
> Roster.
>
> How do we proceed?

Roger handles this; he reads this list and I expect he'll contact you about it
in the next few days (it's near the beginning of the semester at MIT, and he
may be preoccupied for a bit).

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain