[seul-edu] [Tuxtype-annc] Tux Typing 1.0 Release Party!

To celebrate the Tux Typing 1.0 release (our first stable release) we will be
having an online IRC party. Anyone interested is invited.

The online IRC party will occur on:
Thursday, Aug. 9th, 2001 @ 18:30:00 GMT
on the #tux4kids IRC channel @ irc.openprojects.net

This will be a celebration of this release, and a discussion of future
directions for the project, and other educational Open-Source/Free-Software
topics.

To convert the time from GMT to your local time-zone, you can use:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

PLEASE NOTE: If you represent a news organization and plan on posting this
announcement, please include the Tux Typing Homepage
(http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxtype/) in your posting!

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell@geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >