Re: [seul-edu] 100% replacement of WinNT systems with Samba for schools

Hey, it sounds like everything is "already done"! <grin>

So, just run samba in a separate domain and make it domain master. Or else
build a router to move the SMB port traffic to the other VLAN....this isn't
a technical issue, I would think, but a political one (ie. Turf issues.)

Who does user management?

Les