[seul-edu] Bridge design port to Linux/Mac

Hmmm...disappointing, as a long time mac supporter in schools. I've
forwarded this piece of information to some Mac folks to digest.

First thought: http://www.realbasic.com
Realbasic runs on Windows/Mac/Mac OS X.  The last is the most interesting,
though I'm not certain what it means for a Linux distribution (although,
their pre-download questionnaires ask about the use/support of Linux, which
is intriguing.
RealBasic on Linux?)

Another would be to re-write using some cross-platform windowing library
like wxwindows (http://www.wxwindows.org), though the Mac version is under
development...

Is the source open?

Robert K. Rickenbrode II