Re: [seul-edu] School count

Sales people will use the list whether you want them to
or not. A school here set up a server, Msql database, and
some other things. The cost to them was very low to nothing.
Even though they could not have afforded commercial software
a large software company estimated the cost of replacing the
free software with commercial software and counted this as
a loss to their business. It is not the sales managers who root
out such items.

It might be good to make sure that those schools listed have a
desire to be on the list.