Re: [seul-edu] New educational app--reference

Would it be difficult to set this up as well as an
on-line dictionary and sample sentences. That might
be an interesting project for students. For example,
students who wrote a very good sentence for a word
could be nominated for an entry on the on-line dictionary.
For example, entering the word "recalcitrant" might give

recalcitrant: definition, root, blah, blah blah
sample sentence...My recalcitrant teacher only gave back homework
after being yelled at. (Jenny Kuo, 6A, 9/10/2001)
Synonyms: difficult, problematic.....