[seul-edu] GPeriodic 1.3.1

After sitting on Costantino's changes for about 2 months, I've finally
merged them in to the code (btw, I forget where I'm supposed to be using
CVS, so afaik GPeriodic is not in any CVS archive at this time).

This is the most recent Change-Log entry:

1.3.1 Mon Aug 27 22:09:45 EDT 2001
   Costantino Ceoldo <antigone34@libero.it> has provided a patch
   that added the following data points to the table:
      . Atomic Radius
      . Covalent Radius
      . Ionic Radius
      . Atomic Volume
      . Units of measure
      . Specific Heat
      . Fusion Heat
      . Evaporation Heat
      . Thermal Conductivity
   and added the code necessary to access the data.

This is still a 'development' release - I had started changing the
internals and then stopped for lack of time.  It's not that its
necessarily unstable, it's just untested.

Best Regards,
Kyle R. Burton

Wisdom and Compassion are inseperable.
        -- Christmas Humphreys