[seul-edu] OT: party invite at linux world

Hi everyone,

I wanted to invite anyone who is coming to linux world next week to a party
were hosting for the Free Software Foundation.

Here are the details:

______

On the 14th of August, Affero will host a Party for the Free Software
Foundation from 6 PM to 10 PM at Club NV at 525 Howard Street in San
Francisco, CA.  We invite all, including attendees of the nearby LinuxWorld
Conference and Expo, to participate in this "Full Tilt for Software Freedom",
where attendees will enjoy an evening of vintage pinball gaming.  Free (as
in price) snacks will be provided and a cash bar will be available.

A $10 donation to FSF is suggested for this event.  In addition, some
pinball tables will be sponsored by companies, including HP and IBM.
Each table sponsor will donate $5,000 in the name of the
highest-scoring player on the table that evening.

The event will be highlighted by the music of Shady Lady.  In
addition, Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director of FSF, and Lawrence
Lessig, noted author and law professor at Stanford University will
each make brief remarks about the issues of software freedom.  They
both will be available at the event for questions and discussion with
attendees.

Hope you can make it -

Chris
--
If I have helped you please let me and others know!
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=creed&p=schools