Re: [seul-edu] Interested in writing user-end documentation

Hi Jason,
      you might as well please take notice of the book project at
schoolforge, which is at
http://book.schoolforge.net/FrontPage . The wiki is used to draw the layout
of the book, and there is also a mailing list. Information about the list is
at http://iteachnet.org/mailman/listinfo/sfbook .

Greetings from Germany (36 degrees celsius make for great holidays :-)

- Burkhard