[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] uninstal recom.s?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [seul-edu] uninstal recom.s?
- From: "tim mattie" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:28:20 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:28:56 -0400
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might be the person to ask about the prevelence and brand of uninstall utilities. Any opinion ?
I think there might be Fud fear,uncertainty, and doubt? Your product sounds like the ultimate desktop solution, but I haven't given up on more connative (universalist)things like OS/2, Network Operating systems like SCO, maybe public quasi private Novell, or even a universalist browser like Netscape or is it Mozilla anyway thanks.
circle of felicities--
--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: 15 Aug 2003 16:03:01 -000
From: Seul/Edu Appdex <email@example.com>
>Description: DiskZapper is a Linux-based bootable (floppy or CD-ROM) tool intended to wipe all hard drives on the machine it runs on to binary zero. This is intended for uses such as making sure old computers or hard drives being sold or trashed are clear of any confidential data.
>DiskZapper is also useful in cleaning disks which have bad file allocation tables or have had virus infections.
>It comes in the form of a floppy image (ready to dd or rawrite) or a CD ISO image (ready to burn to CDR). No other software or OS required.
>Author: Tom Adelstein
>License: Public Domain
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!