Re: ME?

>>>NT == NS Tham <nstham@tm.net.my> wrote at Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:36:09 -0400 :

>We are also trying to promote Linux in
>education. We have help to put up Linux-base systems in several schools
>here. We will continue to set up more as this is one of the
>cheapest/effective way of promoting the use of IT in development.
>
>If  anyone interested in our work, will be most happy to share.

Welcome, NS!  We would certainly like to see what you are doing.  Do you have
 a website you can point us to?  If so, we will take a look at it and then
probably add it to the links about efforts to get Linux into education that
we maintain on our seul-edu web page.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes