Need more pointers and wishes

If you remember, a little while ago I asked for people to send me
pointers to any educational programs that they know of that run on
Linux, or wishes for programs that they haven't been able to find.  I
said I'd post compiled lists every Friday.

I got a few and posted them two weeks ago.  Wil Langford has put them
into an HTML format, which should go up on our website in a few days.  I
got nothing last week, which I put to the US Thanksgiving holiday.  I
haven't received anything this week either, so there won't be a new list
today.

I'm sure there are some programs that some of us know about that could
be useful in either institutional or home-based education.  And I
guarantee there are things people would like to see that aren't
currently available.  Please send me (privately, at dloss@seul.org) your
pointers and wishes, and I'll put them together into a weekly list.  Our
administrative software system is going to be very useful, I think, but
there are probably some other things we can develop that will be of
interest too.  Let's think them up and see if we can't make them happen!

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards