Re: Need more pointers and wishes

>>>RS == Roman Suzi <rnd@sampo.karelia.ru> wrote at Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:59:33
-0400 :

>Can you give me an URL to the whole list?
>(or perhaps just mail it seul-edu - many will be interested)

As soon as it's ready to go, I'll post a message to the whole list.  It
shouldn't be too long.

>And my wishes are mostly in the area of open source developer's
>tools  like  proprietary  HyperCard,  HyperStudio,   SuperCard,
>MetaCard, Macromedia Director, etc...

I've just been looking for something that I think I saw in the last few days.
  It was a program for the Python language that was supposed to be this kind
of authoring tool, but for the life of me I can't find it now.  I thought it
was on freshmeat on the GNOME software map, but I can't find it either place.
  Does anyone else know what I'm talking about, or is my mind playing tricks
on me (again)?

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes