Re: Need more pointers and wishes

,

>There are a number of both educational programs for Linux and people
>interested in finding such programs. I've already pointed out some URLs.
>What's missing is a mechanism for sorting everything out, testing the
>programs, documentation, etc. If people want this they are going to have to
do
>something about it. Is there someone who would be willing to organize (lead)

>such an effort.

That's kind of what I'm attempting with this "pointers and wishes" thing.
When we get Wil's page up, would you tell us how we can modify and augment it
 to be useful in such an effort to become a clearinghouse for Linux
educational software?  I know you're interested and involved in the free
encyclopedia project you mention below; we'll add that to our list.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes