I found it: Dr Geo

hi!

Here is a description of the Geometry program
somebody asked for:

Dr GEO is dynamic geometry software. It is *freeware*,  so  you
don't need to pay for it. Dr GEO  is  freely  distributable  as
long this archive is not changed and the author, I,  is  inform
about a distribution. I could then send you the latest version.
It allows the construction of dynamic geometric figure. It's an
educational oriented software. So I took care of the design  of
the Dr GEO user interface. It use  intensively  the  mouse  and
allow advanced features as contextual menu and textual feedback
of geometrical element under the mouse pointer. Using  Dr  GEO,
the feeling is very good. I experiment  it  with  student  from
eleven year old. They master the interface very quickly.

HOW TO CONTACT THE AUTHOR:

Email:                  hilaire.fernandes@iname.com

www:                    http://xoom.com/FeYiLai

Snail mail:             Hilaire Fernandes
                        Chung Chan North Road
                        Section 7, lane 141, No 14
                        Taipei
                        ROC, Taiwan

It was made for DOS by DJGPP. Probably, the port to  X  can  be
easy ( I never made graphics port, though...)

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --