Re: SEUL: Request for comments: seul logo

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Doug Loss wrote:

>Roger Dingledine wrote:
>>
>> The Freehive project has been kind enough to design a sample logo for us:
>>
>> http://www.freehive.org/projects/seul/seul-leo-0.gif
>>
>> and now is the time to provide comments before they polish it up and move
>> on.

The grey one  is  great.  However,  the  logo  is  reminding  a
TV-screen, which is not good (it is used  in  newspapers  as  a
sign of 'TV channel list'). Probably, it  could  be  made  even
more simple: just two L-like bars  and  sans-serif  small  caps
font ;-)

Well, I am joking: Logo must have rounded forms.

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --