speaking of programmers..

I figured I'd reiterate my earlier offer, now that my finals will be over
in a week: if anybody has some complex C or perl thing (non-graphical)
that they want done, that's relatively modular, let me know. I'm no good
with user interfaces, but if you want me to whip up a replacement for
libc, I'm in...:)

I'm hoping somebody will come up with a large enough list of desired
programs that I can pick the most interesting-sounding and write the
core for several of them, during the brief time over Christmas between
end-of-finals and beginning-of-term.

--Roger