Re: Looking for help in Dr Geo project

Roman Suzi wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> >I'm looking for help in my project Dr Geo :
> >http://members.xoom.com/FeYiLai
> >
> >I need help in porting Dr Geo to Gnome/Gtk
> >To know more about Dr Geo look at it web page or in the a previsious
> >message in this list.
>
> I am sorry, I can't help with Gtk.
> But I must say, that it is _absolute_ need to switch to
> some fast Tk:

> right now motions of "the hand" are so sloooow on my K6-200...
I guess you use it under 16bpp mode, as says in a previsious message and
in the Readme file, you should use Dr Geo under 8bpp ( do startx -- -bpp
8), in this case the app is really realtime and fun
The previsious problem is the main need for a GTK port

> I better help with russian translation and wait someone
> brave help Hilaire with Gtk.
You can translate the message file but I will not include it right now
because thing will go differently with string under GTK (should use
gettext I guess)

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://drgeo.home.ml.org