Re: QZB aka Example project specifications. Welcome!

Roman Suzi wrote:

> Another problem is where to keep the code online. I don't  have
> any Unix ox on the net, so I can't orginize CVS (even if I  new
> how I can do it ;-) - I am familiar only with rcs).

When you're ready let us know, and we can set you up on cvs.seul.org.
No problem.

> (If you write to me privately on the  topic,  add  QZB  to  the
> Subject - this way I will not miss. If you have something worth
> public to hear, I ask Douglas if we can use seul-edu. QZB  sign
> will help too.)

Can you use seul-edu?  Of course you can; in fact, we insist!  That's
what this list is here for.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards