Re: EDUML sample

Bruno Vernier writes:

 > Have I missed any other options?  From what I have studied about XML, the
 > recommended approach is to use separate tags for separate functionality,
 > though.  What do you think?

fine-grained tagging is preferable because then another abstraction
layer (a particular "view") can be created through aggregation or
grouping.  one view is the "address".  the other is the "phone-list".
etc.

another rationale for avoiding implicit grouping is that there is no joy
in requiring additional (sub-tag) parsing.  that's what the data-format
language is supposed to abstract away.

thi