Re: Gradebook definition - first try

Tim Wilson wrote:

> Doug, is there somewhere we can put these program suggestions on the seul
> website? It would be helpful to have them available "at a glance" for
> developers and others. Hopefully, we can get some good discussion going on
> other features that would be useful.
>
> I'll do some more thinking about this and share anything else I come up
> with.

If you'll compile them into one message and send it to me, I'll see to
getting it into HTML and posted on the website somewhere.  On a related
topic, would people take a look at <http://www.seul.org/edu/> and
suggest ways we could better organize it (suggestions to me privately,
as we don't want to lose focus of what this list is for--educational
applications for Linux).  We will have a pointers and wishes page up in
a little while, and a "what we're about" page, in addition to what's
already there.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards