Re: vtcl message?

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Douglas Loss wrote:

Doug,

I was trying to subscribe to vtcl  list  for  3  days  now. I have made
all needed steps (including auth confirmation)  but still has no answer
from the list!

>   What ever happened to the idea of sending your thoughts on modifying
>VisualTcl (to make it work more like Hypercard) to the vtcl mailing list?  I
>haven't seen it on that list yet.  If it's because of other committments,
>believe me I understand; I'm just curious.

It seems to me, Perl/Tk is even better in this respect. I  have
seen source examples in it and most of them were very clear...

However, Hypercardish event-handling is still to be desired.

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --