Re: EDUML v0.4 (already!)

Roman Suzi wrote:

> >My knowledge is definitely rustier than I thought.  We should seriously
> >get a fluent esperantist to do these.
>
> Oh, my... It is not top priority, I guess!!!  WHy not to use english names
> for tags? Who will see those tags anyway if frontends will translate them?

I agree with Roman on this.  Although Esperanto sounds as though it will
be more easily understandable by non-native English speakers, I suspect
what it will actually mean is that the tags would be equally confusing
for everyone.  There's a reason that English and not Esperanto is the
language used internationally by air traffic controllers.  It's
universally taught, and if someone doesn't understand the meaning of a
particular tag he or she is a lot more likely to be able to find an
English-speaker to explain it than to find an Esperantist.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards