Projects and work (was Re: our needs & EDUML v0.4 & Language Support)

Roman Suzi wrote:

> However, I had an impression that there are people reading this
> list who want to do something to near our goals but aren't sure
> how they can help.
>
> May developers here can anounce what  kind  of  non-programming
> 'jobs' are available?

That's a good idea.  I'll see if I can't cone up with something,
although your list looks pretty good.  Bob, I know you had some thoughts
on this.  Could you put something together about it?

> There are these projects under different stage of development
> (sorted by release-readiness)

You listed four; I just sent Wil a list of 15 to put together into a
projects.html page (thanks, Wil).  When it's ready we'll ask those
listed as proposers/chief proponents/lead coders/etc. of one or more
projects to review their listings for accuracy and then we'll make it
public.  We hope to have a way for interested people to sign up for the
various projects, or at least to contact the people we mentioned above.
(Roman, you're on the list for QZB.)

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards