Re: Bascom

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Roman Suzi wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Doug Loss wrote:
> >Should we do anything about this?  Keep an eye on them, contact them,
> >ignore them, anything?  What do you think?
>
> I donno... We could let them know there is such an organization
> as seul-edu...
>
> Some formal letter will do.

If someone typed up a draft letter for us to read, we could make changes,
then sign and send as a grp. That is if we want a formal letter. But not
me, I can't write (we see Michael again ducking responsibility... hehehe)

Only thing is as a company, unless they're doing open-source stuff, I'm
not sure how that will work.

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/