Dictionary

I came across the Free Software Foundation's Dictionary Project
(http://www.fsf.org/bulletins/bull24.html). They are looking for someone to
manage the project. They have a dictionary that's in the public domain that
they need to get into digital form. They tried scanning it without success and
now need to organize people to type it by hand. We could benefit greatly from
this project. We could develop all types of programs that utilized the data.
Here is an opportunity for non-programmers to really get involved. Perhaps
someone would check into this and find out such things as how it is going to
be licensed, how we could translate it into a multilingual dictionary, etc.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob