Re: [seul-edu] More on LinuxCanada 2000

kmatta@ebmail.gdeb.com wrote:

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> I will put in $100 towards anyone's travel expenses for LinuxCanada 2000.
>
> Please Doug let me know how I send you this money.

Kamal, I _really_ appreciate this offer.  Before we do this though,
let's get an idea of who is thinking of attending.  I'd like to keep
from becoming a bursar for such things if possible; if we identify say
three people with a need, I'll just ask you to contact one of them and
help him or her directly rather than going through an intermediary like
me.  So, folks, who else hopes to come?  From their messages I'm already
figuring on Odile and Hilaire; anyone else?