Re: [seul-edu] LWN interview

Doug,

> In other words, we need to pretend we're not on IRC.  Not as much
> fun, I know, but it will probably get our interviews published more
> quickly if they're easier for the interviewer to make even a shred
> of sense of.
     It might be an idea to run two concurrent chat sessions next time,
one with the interviewer and the second where the bunch of us pool our
replies to the questions. The annointed coordinator would then give the
'response' to the session with the interviewer.

     Kinda brings out the 'We Are Borg' thing, doesn't it? :)

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052