Re: [seul-edu] New Linux distribution !

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 07:28:34PM +0100, Odile Bénassy wrote:

> > I can help with the phrasing, but you'll have to define the rationale
> > yourself.  No one else can know exactly why you created Tiny.
>
> Is there not enough rationale just now on my messages ?
> Could you help me with some questions ?
> (then we build a FAQ !)

Maybe this was already answered somewhere:

What is the minimum graphic card required to run X?  In other words,
does Tiny include a server for plain old VGA?  Does it have a server
which uses a nonstandard VGA mode with 256 colors?

--
Jan Hlavacek                                            (219) 434-7566
Department of Chemistry                               Jhlavacek@sf.edu