[seul-edu] Technology Conference

I've been asked to do a presentation, of what I'm doing with Linux in
our school system, at the North Carolina Association for Educational
Communications and Technology, http://ncaect.org , February 3-4, 2000.

I'm barely scratching the surface of what could be done and I want to
make a good case for linux in education. There will be decision makers
from the state level on down at this conference. Sessions would be one
hour in length. Possibly four sessions over two days.

I guess what I'm asking for is suggestions, guidance.