[seul-edu] OT: address service on email

I just had a strange returned mail...
the header from the bounce gave a "forwarding address" for the original
recipient.  (Copied below)  I was wondering how easy these are to
configure.  In a school setting they could be quite useful as the
students move around, especially with the oddities of multi-track
year-round schools.

Anyone experienced it before?

Bill
Date: