Re: [seul-edu] Installing Apache with SSL and PHP support

After I try it I will let you know.  However, I almost
never have access to the web in my work lab, and I don't
have a color printer, so I'll have to see how it looks
in grey scale.

Bill

Quoting Ramin Miraftabi <ramin@cs.joensuu.fi>:

> * Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY (bill@mail.tasis.ch)
[991215]:%y35Wed, Dec 15,
> 1999 at 08:38:50AM +0100]:
> > Thanks,
> >
> > I will give this a try in a bit.
> >
> > Is it also going to become a SGML doc?
>
> Hmm... I don't think so, it relies on colors to
produce the
> differences between which commands are needed in which
scenario. A
> print version wouldn't really work (and I don't know
how DocBook would
> support color coded information either).
>
> I would like some input on the colors and their
effects...

> ramin
> --
> Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of
Computer Science
> email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of
Joensuu
> WWW: http://dawn.joensuu.fi/~ramin/     Joensuu,
Finland

-

> 		 Homepages *finally* updated!

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>