[seul-edu] Re: info about xletters

> Hi Roger Dingledine,
> I have read, searching through the debian-devel mailing list of Apr 1998,
> that you were about to package xletters, an educational application.
> I wasn't able to get anything relevant to xletters on the web and it
> cannot be found within the Debian dist.
> Will you tell me, please, what is that program and where can i get
> more info about it?
>
> thank you for your help

You can get the original program from
http://www.seul.org/edu/software.html

It is a typing tutor; as the author describes it, "the goal is to type
falling words before they reach the bottom."

Also note that we have a kit available for a kids version of the program,
from the same url as above.

I made a deb out of it, but I didn't upload it anywhere because I didn't
have time to sort out building a man page, etc.

Good luck!
--Roger