[seul-edu] Fw: lxk12-ny Writers needed... (fwd)

This is from the lxk12 mailing list.  It seems that more and more people are
noticing the lack of Linux in education.  I get the impression that this site will
be more testimonials and not so much work on actual programs and documents, but
I could be wrong.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give