[seul-edu] Re: message appears to have a list server command (fwd)

On Sat, 25 Dec 1999, Roger R Dingledine wrote:
> Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:05:14 -0500 (EST)
> To: dloss@seul.org
> From: Roger R Dingledine <arma@mit.edu>
> Subject: message appears to have a list server command (fwd)
>
> This guy's still subbed to the list. I'll let you deal.
> (if you want to leave him or unsub him)

I tried to unsub him from home, but I evidently don't completely remember the
correct syntax.  I was trying:  unsubscribe <password> seul-edu
ehalm@mindspring.com.  That just got me some majordomo error message.  Could you send me the
proper syntax, and I'll remove him?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give