[seul-edu] EduML status and progress

I had an email exchange with Bruno Vernier and Odile Bénassy recently about
EduML.  Bruno has had many responsibilities thrust upon him in the last few months,
and is concerned that work on EduML may languish since he's unable to devote
much time to it currently.  Odile is more or less in charge of the EduML effort at
the moment because of a mailing list, clx-eduml, she runs.  This list is
primarily French.

I'd like to encourage anyone with an interest in EduML and the time and ability
to help develop it to contact Odile <obenassy@magic.fr> and ask how they can
help.  I think Bruno has done great work and EduML is nearly at a point where it
can be usefully integrated into many projects, but the time has come for more
people to help out and give it the final push it needs.

Bruno and/or Odile, could you work up a document that defines the work that
needs to be done to put EduML in its final form?  That way we can have concrete
assignments people can pick up and work on when they volunteer to help.  People,
let's push to get EduML finished up and available to the world!

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give