Re: [seul-edu] Fw: [squid proxy server]

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 07:39:07AM -0500, Douglas Loss wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, owner-seul-edu@seul.org wrote:
> > Hi,
> > There is squid proxy caching server and apache web server
> > running over Free
> > BSD in a small ISP setup. By siting on this machine, Is there
> > a way to watch
> > and monitor the sites which are being browsed by dial-in users
> > ..??
  Of course, assuming you havn't disabled any logging.  There are a few
different squid log analysers.  We're using a package called Sqmgrlog to
generate a bunch of HTML daily.  It breaks down usage by site, by user, and
of course, by day.
  It's kind of creapy how much information there is to be seen.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org